- Academic calendar and important dates
- Adverse weather arrangements
- Extenuating Circumstances Affecting Assessment (Examination/Coursework)
- General education
- Getting started at UOWCHK
- IELTS Preparatory Course
- Minors in Degree programmes
- Scholarships and awards
- Sponsorship scheme for Language Proficiency Tests
- Student English Enhancement Unit (Project SEE U)
- Student Learning Support System
- Student services
- Technical Support
- Useful Links
- UOWCHK Libraries
Notes to Applicants
- To apply for Programme Transfer, you are required to complete this application form and submit it to the College Office at the following addresses by the specified closing date:
- Kowloon City Campus: 1/F, Billionnaire Royale, 83 Sa Po Road, Kowloon City or
- Telford Campus: G/F, Telford Plaza, 33 Wai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay
- You should complete this form if you wish to transfer to another programme of the same level as your current study programme. In accordance with the Academic Regulations, student’s change of programme will become effective only after at least one semester of study in a prior programme.
- Closing dates for application:
- For Programme Transfer to be effective in Semester A, application forms should be submitted to the College Office by end of May.
- For Programme Transfer to be effective in Semester B, application forms should be submitted to the College Office by end of November.
- The application fee for Programme Transfer is HK$100 (Non-refundable). Payment can be made by Octopus Card at the College Office. Application fee can also be paid by ATM of Hang Seng Bank / HSBC or by direct deposit at any branch of Hang Seng Bank (A/C no.: 359-300001-004). Please attach the original receipt as proof of payment.
- You will be notified of the application result via email before commencement of the semester.
- For non-local students, any transfer of programme approved by the College would be sent to the Immigration Department for final endorsement before the programme transfer comes into effect.
- Associate Degree students admitted to the College in the 2018/19 academic year (or earlier) shall be entitled to CityU award of qualification upon their graduation. In the event that these students seek to apply for programme transfer to another AD programme of the College, they will be granted an award of their qualification by UOWCHK in place of CityU upon graduation. Upon approval of their programme transfer, these students will also be required to pay the same tuition fee as that for students of the admission cohort.
- Once your application for programme transfer has been approved, you have one of the following options regarding the core, generic, elective and/or General Education courses that you have previously taken in this College:
- Including the grades of those courses for the purpose of CGPA calculations taken in the previous programme (if those courses are also offered in the curriculum of the programme);
Excluding the grades of those courses for the purpose of CGPA calculations taken in the previous programme if those grades are scored at B- or below (and if those courses are also offered in the curriculum of the programme) – In that case, you are required to retake those courses and the new grades obtained will be used for CGPA calculations, disregarding the previous grades attained.