Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Analyze a wide range of organizational issues by applying broad-based business knowledge;
- Apply the knowledge and skills of human resources management in academic and work situations;
- Analyze business practices in both local and international business contexts;
- Apply generic skills like information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of spheres;
- Communicate effectively in English as well as Chinese, both orally and in writing, in different business environments;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to their own area of study.
Further Studies PathwaysAccording to the Graduate Exit Survey, about 87.8% of the graduates went on to further studies. Of those who pursued further studies, over 85.4% gained entry into the local Universities/Institutions (government-funded and self-financed), while the others enrolled in overseas top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong.
The following table lists some of the degree programmes which have accepted our graduates in recent years. For a comprehensive list, please refer to the articulation table.
- Graduates in this programme will initially take up positions at junior executive grades in human resources, management and general administration, including specialties such as recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, or industrial relations.
- According to the Graduate Exit Survey, CCCU/UOWCHK graduates took an average of 2 months to get a full time job with an average monthly salary of HK$12,600.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study
Kowloon Tong Main Campus
Room 5438, Academic 2, City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
[Kowloon Tong MTR Station Exit C2]
Telephone: (852) 3442 5495
Fax: (852) 3442 0265