To provide graduates the opportunity for photos-taking in their academic gowns with their families and friends during a set period of time at your leisure, the College has arranged gown loan service with the supplier.
Guide to Graduates Renting the Academic Gown
1. The academic dress of UOWCHK
a. Associate Degree: consists of a black gown and a red stole
b. Diploma in General Studies: consists of a black gown and a blue stole
2. Rental service of academic dress is provided by Victoria Uniform (known as “Supplier”), an approved supplier of the College. Graduates are required to submit an on-line request at the Supplier’s website between 1 January 2021 till 24 January 2021. Please read the rental terms and conditions carefully on their website.
3. The rental period is from 25 January 2021 – 8 February 2021.
Steps in using the system
a. Go to www.victoriauniform.com
b. Click the button “Press here for gown rental” on the right-hand side of the screen
c. Enter the online gown reservation code: UOWCHK20AD&D
d. Follow the steps to enter the information and submit
e. You will receive an email detailing the order
f. Print out the “Gown Rental & Deposit Form” in dual copies and bring along* to the selected outlet on the collection date.
4. If you have further enquiries on rental service of academic dress, please contact Victoria Uniform at (852) 3118 4396/ (852) 3105 5009 or email to email@example.com.
* Please bring enough cash (rental fee & deposit) on the collection date as only cash will be accepted.
Please click HERE for the online registration guide to academic gown rental.